Re: emacs lisp regexp

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: emacs lisp regexp
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:18:40 -0600

Paul Lennon wrote:

    I search a regexp that match such patterns

    This regexp {[^\}]+} don't work; evidently.

    an idea ?

[gnu.emacs.sources aka address@hidden is intended for working source
code, not discussion.  Please post questions to aka

The regexp looks right to me except for the backslash, because the only
characters within a square-bracketed character set are: [-^

So the regexp is {[^}]+}

Note that even extended regular expressions are mathematically incapable
of matching nested/recursive patterns.

Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA