Re: Detect if Emacs is running in -nw mode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Detect if Emacs is running in -nw mode
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:13:43 +0200

Am 30.03.2008 um 16:24 schrieb Christian Herenz:
But is it possible to do the 2 functions withe evaluating the condition only once:

(unless window-system ((menu-bar-mode nil) (color-theme-arjen)))

Sorry, its a noob question :) But I really would like to know :)

You could make a test like that:

(unless window-system (message "Oh, no!") (message "Windows -- I mean: not Losedos but X11"))

Mit friedvollen Grüßen

Hard Disk, n.:
        A device that allows users to delete vast quantities
        of data with simple mnemonic commands.