Re: Info-mode and ido

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: Info-mode and ido
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:20:15 +0900

> Good catch. Please try the latest icicles-cmd.el:
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/icicles-cmd.el

Works now.

Well, in Info-mode, it looks like basically the same as original
Info-menu command.  For example, I usually would type `m ema TAB RET' to
enter emacs info, this seems same in icicles.  If it were ido style, i
only need to type `m ema RET' at most, and if it had some good guess, I
can type even less.  I especially love ido's "reduce matchings while
typing" feature.

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org