Re: how to find out where a variable is changed?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: how to find out where a variable is changed?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:49:17 +0200

Am 31.03.2008 um 04:17 schrieb David Combs:
the variable is changed outside, but where is it changed?

~/.emacs, your personal init file? Don't you see the hyper-link to
the customise interface?

What hyper-link -- in one's .emacs?

For me, at least, it's a new concept -- a hyper-link in a .emacs?

I was referring to the hyper-link that is shown in *Help* buffer when the meaning of a variable is looked up.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Increase the size of your bike by at least *five* inches!