Re: Does emacs 22.2 support compiled as 64bit?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Does emacs 22.2 support compiled as 64bit?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:18:15 +0200

Am 22.04.2008 um 16:21 schrieb William Xu:

Anyway, I found the following, saying CInfoPBRec is not availabile for
64-bit applications... so maybe that part of emacs needs updated/ rewritten.

Right! I think YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu, mailto:address@hidden, is the one who works on integration of GNU Emacs into Mac OS X.

Maybe it's best to send a bug report (from Help menu). Some developer might start to answer, a discussion would develop, a solution found.

We also sponsor National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week annually in September.
Join the millions