beautifying the current line

From: TheLonelyStar
Subject: beautifying the current line
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When I press tab in emacs (while editing an c++ file), it indents the
current line. Very good!
I was wondering if maybe emacs could do even more. Look at this example:
What if pressing tab on something like this:

LongTypeName a;
int b; //<-press tab on this line

Would result in:

LongTypeName a;
int                 b;

Like running astyle. But only the current line is changed.
I do not want to change the whole buffer, just the current line.
I also do not want to select a region for this. Just press tab, like I do
when I want indention.

Is this possible?
Thanks!
Nathan