Re: bug#485: emacs hangs in nxhtml-mumamo mode

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: bug#485: emacs hangs in nxhtml-mumamo mode
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 03:00:22 +0200

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Thanks for the bug report. Please notice there is a separate bug report command for nXhtml, see the nXhtml menu.

I can confirm that the bug is still there in the latest nXhtml release. I will look into it.

Dmitry, can you please test the latest beta of nXhtml:

I think I have fixed the problem (and a couple of other problems related to this), but I am not quite sure.

I would appreciate if others could test this latest beta as well since there are some important changes to nxhtml-mumamo/html-mumamo etc (all modes that may include php chunks or similar).

Dmitry Bolshakov wrote:
I took nXhtml from
it is loaded in my .emacs: (load-library "EmacsW32/nxml/autostart.el")
M-x nxhtml-mumamo <RET>
type <??>
when typing last > emacs hangs with cpu 100%
if type <? ?> then all ok

In GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2008-03-26 on RELEASE
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'