How to show which files loaded on startup?

From: ranchlan
Subject: How to show which files loaded on startup?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am having problems with emacs taking a very long time to start (for
environment info see end of post). When I start it in a terminal
windows (nox) I get the "F1 *scratch*" screen right away but it takes
me about 70 seconds before the screen allows me to enter anything.

However, when I start emacs with the "-q" option it starts instantly
(under one second). So, it appears that the slowness is due to
some .el or .elc file that emacs is loading when it starts.

I looked around and removed all the the files I thought might be
causing the problem but to no avail. So, what I would like to see is
exactly _which_ files emacs is loading when it starts.

How can I generate such a list?

Environment information:
Debian Etch, GNU Emacs 21.4.1