Re: emacs 22.2 with gmail POP

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: emacs 22.2 with gmail POP
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:23:41 -0400

Alexandru Cardaniuc <address@hidden> writes:

> I am running Emacs 22.2 with gnus 5.11

Do you have ssl.el?  I know it seems unrelated, but that might be
related.  I'm having a little trouble understanding the error myself ---
is there anything preceding it in the *Messages* buffer that might be

I use GNU Emacs (i686-slackware-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
2.12.9) of 2008-06-29 on Slackware Linux.  What operating system are you

I remember Gmail not working well until a certain revision of the CVS,
and then it has worked perfectly since then.

Another question: you said it worked with IMAP --- why do you want to
set it  up for POP?  I've enjoyed switching to IMAP.

Joel J. Adamson
(303) 880-3109
Public key: