Re: add many subdirs to load-path

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: add many subdirs to load-path
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:42:01 -0600

Joe Bloggs wrote:
Does anyone know a quick way of adding/deleting/testing lots of subdirs in
load-path?
I am trying to upgrade from emacs 21 to emacs 22. I have a lot of packages
 installed in subdirs of my site-lisp folder, not all of which are compatible
with
 emacs 22. This means I have to tediously sorting through my load-path which is
very long.

If you create a subdirs.el file in the site-lisp directory with the
following contents, all the subdirectories will automatically be added
to load-path:

(normal-top-level-add-subdirs-to-load-path)

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA