RE: bat-mode ?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: bat-mode ?
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:11:54 -0700

> > Before [I] write an "bat-mode", can find a site where all
> > sources are writen. e-g- a repository of modes.
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CmdMode

To reply to your general question, Emacs Wiki has a repository of Emacs-Lisp
libraries, many of which define modes:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?action=index;match=%5C.(el%7Ctar)(%5C.gz)%
3F%24

Emacs Wiki is also searchable - searching for `bat' shows a set of wiki pages
that includes the one Lennart pointed out above.

Other sources of Emacs-Lisp libraries include:

 - Emacs-Lisp List: http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsLispList
 - the Emacs-Lisp code that is part of Emacs - see directory `lisp'
   or try command `finder-by-keyword'
 - mailing list gnu-emacs-sources@gnu.org