Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how to send HTML-format mail in gnus
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:27:37 +0000

Hi, everybody!

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:12:15PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Sorry, Lennart, but this is not an explanation, either.  It's just a
> bunch of slogans and generalities.  If you can explain how to make a
> tool with thousands of buttons easy to use, please do.

Such tools exist in shirt factories.

Now, can we perhaps shut this thread down, please?  There's no nastiness
in it, but it's drifted off-topic ever so slightly, and it must be
inhibiting people from doing useful thnigs.  And even from doing useful
things.  ;-)

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).