Re: How to stop Doc View converting PDF

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to stop Doc View converting PDF
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:17:28 +0200

Am 02.10.2008 um 23:37 schrieb Reiner Steib:

When I wait until PDF has been converted to PNG and type
C-c C-c to switch to the PDF code, I see only open boxes and control

It looks as if this behaviour could be part of my customisation of GNU Emacs 23.0.60! The more it will rain the faster I'll find the cause.

Mit friedvollen Grüßen

To drink without thirst and to make love all the time, madam, it is only these which distinguish us from the other beasts.
                                – Beaumarchais