ECB and Python

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: ECB and Python
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:17:56 +0100

Dear All,
I gave ECB a try mainly for C/C++ codes, but I am using it regularly
also for Python codes.
I noticed that, if a variable (like some large array) is defined only
inside an if condition, it is then "invisible" in the list of
variables shown by the interactor.
Is this expected or have I done something wrong? And how can I get ECB
to look also at what is defined inside the an if statement in Python?
Many Thanks

Free will does not consist in inverting the river flow, but in being
the fish that leaps upstream.