color-themes don't display the right colors

From: Todd Riley
Subject: color-themes don't display the right colors
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:33:23 -0500

Hello,

I am having a problem with the color-themes with GNU Emacs Version 22.1. I have the following code in my .emacs file and am able to load any color-theme I want:

(add-to-list 'load-path "c:/GNU Emacs/site-lisp/color-theme-6.6.0")
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)
(setq color-theme-is-global t)

However, after opening a java file the java generics are not properly colored. I know this because I can directly compare with the examples at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~maverick/GNUEmacsColorThemeTest/index-java.html . My emacs color display of the exact same java code does not match the display on the webpage. It appears that the disparity between the displays is centered around java generic tags. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd