Re: Chinese characters missing in .ps output file

From: Rodolfo Medina
Subject: Re: Chinese characters missing in .ps output file
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:18:05 +0000

Am 21.12.2008 um 21:30 schrieb Rodolfo Medina:

>> With `' I can convert the text
>> file into html format.  But, I still can't print it.

No, it was my printer having problems.  Now I can print the html file fine!

> Can't you tell your browser to print the HTML version or save it as PDF?

Now I can print the HTML version.  As to save it as PDF, my Mozilla version
does not seem to be able to.  What browser do you know can do it?

> The other question is: did you understand what I wrote about PostScript
> fonts?  If so, can you explain why it's not so easy to print a PostScript
> file with CJK content?

Well, in fact no, I didn't understand what you wrote about PS fonts.  How can
obtain a .ps file from a text file including chinese characters?

Bare with my ignorance, thanks indeed