Piano Keys/Zebra Stripes in GNU Emacs

From: jtrimble
Subject: Piano Keys/Zebra Stripes in GNU Emacs
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:46:43 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know if there is already a mode out there that does this?

I've been using Aptana Studio recently and found a feature I've grown
attached to - piano keys (zebra stripes) in the editing buffer.  I find it
helps me navigate code a little quicker.  I've been learning Emacs and have
found that I'd really like to see this feature available.  Any info here
would be much appreciated.  Thanks in Advance!
Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at