Re: Disable Zoning in emacs-snapshot-gtk

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: Disable Zoning in emacs-snapshot-gtk
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 03:39:45 +0100

Barrie <zrgvhlol@trashmail.net> writes:

> Hey,  Does anyone know how to disable the zoning.  My cpu loads go way up
> when emacs is zoning and I'ld like to disable that 'feature'.
>
> Thank You,
> Barrie

Zoning wasn't on by default in mine.

Search your emacs files for zone.

I guess you can (zone-when-idle 0) to stop it.

This is interesting : http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-se/ZoneMode

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation