problem with emacs and cscope and clearcase.

From: herhighness
Subject: problem with emacs and cscope and clearcase.
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:25:50 -0800 (PST)

I am new to emacs, cscope and clearcase.

I am facing a strange problem  with my setup.

if I have a .c file in my home directory and I load it up with emacs,
and use clearcase, it works fine.

But if I set a clearcase view, and there I start the emacs with some
file, Cscope does not work, C-c s-d or any such command starts giving
me buffer read only, and if I check out that file, it only lets me
type C-c s, the d gets typed to the buffer.

Any idea what is wrong?