Re: multiple languages in one file, nxhtml-mode...

From: Marko Myllymaki
Subject: Re: multiple languages in one file, nxhtml-mode...
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:31:53 +0200

Richard Riley wrote:
I had the same and reported them to Lennart. This happened also with
emacs -Q and then manually loading nxhtml.

Interestingly the errors were a LOT worse with emacs-snapshot than from
cvs emacs 23. But presently the current nxhtml is unusable for me
unfortunately - Lennart is looking into it.

Ok - good to know that I'm not the only one having these kinds of problems :)

Have you found any other emacs package to be useful with these kind of editing needs?