Re: How to get "electric" behavior in completions buffer?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to get "electric" behavior in completions buffer?
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 00:10:39 +0100

Am 06.03.2009 um 19:49 schrieb David Karr:

In my previous lives using various Emacsen, I seemed to remember that when a completions buffer came up, I could press "q" in the buffer to make it go
away.

You don't see "Type space to flush ..." in echo area? Or is this non- electric steamy behaviour?

--
Greetings

  Pete

It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
                                – Garfield