Emacs (newbie, help)

From: Efren Bravo
Subject: Emacs (newbie, help)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:54:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I came from borland's world, this's the first time that I use Emacs and I would
like to configure it as C/C++ IDE. I've it middle configured but I want some
other adjustments that I've not been able to do yet.

- I like the reserved words green and bold: int, float, double, char, void,
return etc...
- # directive in green color: #include, #pragma, #ifndef, etc...
- Strings in blue color
- Integers and floats in red color

- Actiavte Cut/Copy/Paste (Ctrl+X/Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V) and Undo (Ctrl+Z)
- Save (Ctrl+S)
- Vertical Scroll Bar on the right side of the windows

Hope you can point me in the right direction,
Thanks in advance