Re: printing with Emacs 21.3 and gsprint under Vista

From: Heinz Tuechler
Subject: Re: printing with Emacs 21.3 and gsprint under Vista
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:00:09 +0200

Thank you Ed,

In the meantime I followed the instructions, you mentioned and it works. It was my fault not to try them immediately, because I could not understand, why my earlier settings, which worked well under XP, did not the equally under Vista. Long time ago, I considered to update to 22.3. I would like to install it in parallel to 21.3, but I could not find out, how to manage it because both would read the same .emacs configuration file and as far as I remember they would need to be different. In case there is a possibility to make Emacs 22.3 read a configuration file named different or stored in a different directory, I would be happy to know.
In any case, thank you for your response.

Heinz