bug in hi-lock?

From: Dale
Subject: bug in hi-lock?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:16:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All, not sure where to issue potential bug reports. Apologies if
I'm in the wrong place.
I'm running GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)

Running the following scenario caused hi-lock to automatically disable
for me.
emacs -Q
M-x eval-expression
(global-hi-lock-mode 1)
;; load a file at this point
C-x w h
;; type in my regex, and it is successfully highlighted after picking
my color

;; the second instantiation of the command causes issues
C-x w   ;; results in "C-x w is undefined" in the message bar.

 Has anyone else seen this? or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks,
 Dale