Emacs outline minor mode and Beamer

From: Jim Burton
Subject: Emacs outline minor mode and Beamer
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:50:37 +0100

Hi, sorry if this is OT for c.t.t. I have a LaTeX beamer doc whose
structure I want to use outline minor mode to show like this -- just the
section headings and "frame" blocks:

\documentclass{beamer}...
\begin{document}...
        \section{Section 1}...
        \begin{frame}...
        \frame{...
        \section{Section 2}...
\end{document}...

I can work out how to show just section headings but not to hide the
content of frames. As you can see, some of the frames are environments
(within \begin and \end) and some are macros (\frame{ ... }). I could
change them all to be environments if necessary, but not vice versa. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

--
Jim Burton