ido mode and mini-buffer

From: Will Willis
Subject: ido mode and mini-buffer
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 22:13:49 -0500

I've noticed in some screen casts and on my co-worker's near identical
setup that when ido mode gives suggestions in the mini-buffer, if the
results occupy more horizontal space that available, the results will
warp multiple lines, allowing you to see all the suggestions. For
whatever reason, regardless of the length of the suggestions provided
by ido, my mini buffer stays at one row of text. Is there a variable
that controls this? I'd like to have the mini-buffer grow accordingly.

Thanks,
Will