Re: Arrow Keys?

From: Christian Herenz
Subject: Re: Arrow Keys?
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 13:02:01 +0200

Chris Gordon-Smith schrieb:
Hello All

I have recently started using Emacs on a regular basis. I read in the Emacs documentation that it is more efficient to use C-N, C-P etc. rather than arrow keys. Is this really true? I'm persisting with it, but those arrow keys still seem pretty attractive.

Yeah... I also tend to use them frequently for navigational purposes. But, I think the general idea is, that you dont have to move the hand away from the area which it is on, when you are writing.