Autofill mode for source code.

From: Karthik
Subject: Autofill mode for source code.
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 23:51:11 +0530

Hi,

I read about Autofill mode both in the manual and EmacsWiki. Apparently it only works on comments and not on source code when using programming major modes. I can at least see this in cc-mode. Is there a way to automatically wrap source code (while typing it in) after it reaches a column limit? Also is there a way to apply such a rule on existing source code? I tried Google but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karthik Ravikanti