gdb in Emacs 23

From: mwnn
Subject: gdb in Emacs 23
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:47:04 +0530

Hi,
I am using Emacs 23 (from CVS). In a GDB session we normally type one of the GDB commands (e.g. n, s, ...) and then just type the return key so that the previous command is executed. But in Emacs 23 the return key does not do that. The user has to explicitly type the GDB command all the times. Is there a work around for this issue.

Regards.
chandan