Re: How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefined

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How do I disable the function that gives me a "<packet> is undefined" error message?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:20:53 +0200

Am 21.08.2009 um 17:17 schrieb Jay_B:

Thanks for the idea, but I am afraid it doesn't work -- I still get the
"<packet> is undefined" error message in the mini buffer :-(

You could try to type (for example in *scratch* buffer) C-q <some composed character> and see the result is...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.