Menu bar missing in Emacs.

From: NayaN kumar
Subject: Menu bar missing in Emacs.
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:09:12 +0530

Dear all,

Menu bar in my emacs is missing (attached is the screen shot). I tried to enable this menu bar by 'M-x menu-bar-mode', but still menu bar is not seen (though 'messages' buffer says 'Menu bar' is enabled). Menu bar is seen in all other gnome application, so I feel it is not the issue with 'global menu bar'.

Did anyone encountered the same problem? Please help me to get out of this issue.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Nayan