outline, org and bookmarks

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: outline, org and bookmarks
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:18:18 -0400

I don't remember bookmarks being disrupted by edits like the disruptions
I just noticed.  Say

* entry
** component
Some text.
  [and some editing of that text]
* another entry
^ [book mark]
** component

C-x C-s and go visit some other file.  When I do C-x rb to get back to
the original file and the next entry that I need to work on, `* another
entry', it brings me to a location near the intended but not really.

Um, have I just never noticed the inexactitude before?

I've tried it in Org and Outline Modes with emacs -Q.