Re: Indentation settings problems

From: TriKri
Subject: Re: Indentation settings problems
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 00:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Heh, I don't know which type I am :) The problem seems to have solved anyway;
because of some strange reason it worked changing c-basic-offset this time -
which it hasn't done before... I've tried setting this variable to 4 many
times before, but it hasn't worked. Now it is the same as last time I got
this working (I have had this problem before and eventually managed to solve
it) - I have no idea of what it was I finally did (differently) that made
the problem solve.

-Kristofer