Python pdb in Emacs gud on Windows question

From: Shenli
Subject: Python pdb in Emacs gud on Windows question
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I tried to move Python debug environment to Emacs on Windows. After
setting exec-path, the Python interactive mode works well.

But when I type "python -m pdb", the gud just give out
one line of
responds "current directory is ...", and did not give out anything
more. After I killed it (I don't know what's the difference in kill
and quit?), the gud will print out a lot debugging information, as if
it is running in the background.

How to solve it? Thanks!

My environment is Emacs 23.1(python.el), Python 2.5.2, Windows XP.

Best regards,