Re: Emacs on Mac, convert right-option to right-control

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs on Mac, convert right-option to right-control
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:48:37 +0200

Am 29.09.2009 um 19:12 schrieb July:

Carbon Emacs.

No chance (I think). Mac OS X cannot distinguish between the left and the right command key (⌘). The same is probably also true for the option (⌥) or the control key (^), but I don't have such a keyboard available. Peter Maurer wrote "Key Codes," http://www.petermaurer.de/ nasi.php?section=keycodes, which may help you to check the key codes.

--
Greetings

  Pete
Klingons do not believe in indentation - except perhaps in the skulls of their project managers.