Re: g-client does not show the reading list

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: g-client does not show the reading list
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:40:15 +1100

Soichi Ishida <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for the reply.
> I have been able to log into greader from Chrome without any problem.
> But I still have difficulty logging in with Emacs + g-client.
> I don't know about svn repository, so I am doing some researches
> myself.
> If anyone has additional information, I would appreciate it.
> Soichi
I use the emacspeak package, which includes the g client package. The
whole emacspeak source tree, including the g-client stuff is available
from google code i.e

I don't know if there is also a g-client repository that is on its
own. I also don't know if there are slight differences in the
stand-alone version compared to what is incorporated in the emacspeak