Opening a "pseudo" file ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Opening a "pseudo" file ?
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:26:10 +0100

Hi,

Subject is not really clear so let me explain.

Using Tramp, one can "open" files via different protocols being ftp, ssh, su ...

I want to add something else to this list, say wiki so I would do
C-x C-f /wiki::wiki-name:page wiki-name would be provided with
the help of my own package. Do you know how all this machinery
would play together ?

To sum things up, I want to both call directly my package entry
functions or Tramp mechanism to edit my wiki pages.

I hope I am clear :/

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org