Re: external script inserting text at point

From: LanX
Subject: Re: external script inserting text at point
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:52:55 +0100

That he is interested in if the documentation in this case is good
enough. Actually he does not think so, but someone else might find it
better.

Lennart, answering with trivial questions sounds much like the therapist finally got access into gnus! ;-)

No, the documentation I saw so far is not good enough.

But I didn't read *all* the docs thats why I'm asking here for help and insight...

oh ...

...well googling for buffer-list brought deeper insight, it's in the elisp-info:

"The order of the buffers in this list is based primarily on how recently each buffer has been displayed in a window. "

http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/elisp/html_node/The-Buffer-List.html

Sufficient? :)