Remapped in X but not in Emacs

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Remapped in X but not in Emacs
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:08:43 +0100

Hello,

I'm using the the us-intl keyboard layout [1]. Since I'm a German native
speaker I still use a lot of umlauts (öäü) and I have remapped some keys
using xmodmap:

mod5        ISO_Level3_Shift (0x5c),  Mode_switch (0xcb),  Super_L (0x85),
Super_L (0xce),  Super_R (0x86)

I use the Super_L or Super_R to get the umlauts. This works finde in X
(KDE). However in Emacs it's s-p (instead of ö). How can I tell Emacs to use
the same keymapping as X regarding these keys.

Thanks,

Florian