Re: Emacs on the Nokia N900

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Emacs on the Nokia N900
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:00:26 +0100

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <address@hidden> writes:

>     Cecil> I just bought a Nokia N900. I was wondering if it would be
> possible to
>     Cecil> install Emacs on it?
> E23 is happily running on my N900. Google for "emacs n900" and use the
> first result....

Looks interesting. I have only one problem. How do I know it can be
trusted? I do not know this site, so I do not know if there are 'hidden
treasures' in the code. This is of course also possible with the regular
installs, but more unlikely and will come to the surface sooner.

Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer