Re: How to make emacs to load .svg file as a text file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to make emacs to load .svg file as a text file
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:26:55 +0100

Le Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:54:55 +0100, hap 497 <hap497> a Ă©crit:

Hi,

How to make emacs to load .svg file as a text file? right now, it
appears a white square in my emacs window?

When you were building GNU Emacs librsvg was not found during the configure phase. SVG (and many other graphics formats) can be displayed as the pictures they are. If you don't want this you can type C-c C-c and the presentation is toggled. You can change auto-mode- alist and map some other mode to SVG format so that image-mode will never take control of it.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare to die!"