Re: Print out my key-sequences

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: Print out my key-sequences
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 22:47:44 -0700

On Thursday 08 April 2010 01:44 AM, Andrea Crotti wrote:
suvayu ali<address@hidden>  writes:

On 7 April 2010 07:43, Andrea Crotti<address@hidden>  wrote:

How about elisp that parses that buffer and uses growl to notify?

Great yes I also found this:
and it's really easy to pass stuff to growl, maybe I just need a filter
now to make it appear in a certain position with a certain width...

Now I just need to parse the file with the keys, which looks like this

but I have no idea on how i should split interesting sequences by non
interesting ones, how does emacs understands that?
I mean I would only like to get in the end

C-M o   C-c C-o  etc etc,
Apparently there are space in between the same key sequence:
<return>C-M o   C-c O<S-backspace>

I am a elisp newbie and I have never used Macs, I couldn't give you a clue. But to setup the notifications you could try looking in this post.

Here the author uses notify-send (a GNU/Linux tool like growlnotify) to send notifications.

Good Luck and do post back if you have any solutions to your need. It would be interesting to know.