How to add prefix before running interactive regexp search(isearch-forw

From: filebat Mark
Subject: How to add prefix before running interactive regexp search(isearch-forward-regexp)?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:47:09 +0800

Hi emacsers

I usually need to search only in the headings of org-mode file, with the content of entries excluded.
For example, searching string of "org-mode", I used to type: isearch-forward-regexp: ^\*.*org-mode, times and times again.

As you can see, I type the prefix of "^\*.*" many times, when performing interactive regexp search.
I have checked isearch.el for some while, but I haven't find a clue to define prefix before search.

Do you have any suggestions?

--
Thanks & Regards

Denny Zhang