c-mode seems broken

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: c-mode seems broken
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 01:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Since a couple of months (I don't remember when exactly I first
encounter this), the indentation stop working when editing a C source
file. That is when I press <TAB> the line is indented at the start of
the line (instead of inserting an appropriate number of spaces). To
workaround this problem I do "M-x c-mode" and the indentation is
working again.

It seems that happens after adding/modifying code inside "#ifdef/
#endif", but I'm not sure.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks