function "global"?

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: function "global"?
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 16:20:08 +0200

I get this error sometimes opening header files.

apply: Searching for program: no such file or directory, global

More precisely this is the error
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Searching for program" "no such file
or directory" "global")
  call-process("global" nil #<buffer *CEDET Global*> nil "-pq")
  apply(call-process "global" nil #<buffer *CEDET Global*> nil "-pq")

So it comes from cedet.
The funny thing is that if I try the second time than it opens it
without problems, which is quite strange I think.

And what should that *global* used for by the way?

I'm struggling to understand and configure at best semantic and cedet
for C/java programming but it's not so easy, anyone has a nice and
working configuration to "show me"?

Mine is org-mode based and it's here
http://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration