Emacs and Virtual Mail

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: Emacs and Virtual Mail
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:44:07 -0400

Good morning,

I used to use VM years and years ago, and am attempting to get it going

I've put the following entity in to my .emacs custom-variables

But, when I start VM, I get the following error message:

 No such POP folder:

Anyone able to point me to the correct spot in the docs, or on the net,
where I can find out what I am doing wrong?

I really want to get VM working, so I can try to do everything from
inside of emacs, using VM, gnus, and org-mode.

Dave in Largo, FL