Re: gnus - setting Mail-Followup-To header

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: gnus - setting Mail-Followup-To header
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 07:55:21 +0100

On 8/4/2010 2:12 PM, Gary wrote:
As you might see, I read and post to this list, among others, via the
gmane mail2news/news2mail gateway. That is, when I post, I am doing so
in a manner that gnus thinks I am posting to a newsgroup, not a mailing
list, and so doesn't set Mail-Followup-To. Is it possible, either by
config or code, to make it do so?

I am not sure what the purpose is. Is this so that, when you post to the newsgroup and somebody replies, you don't want to get a personal copy of the response? How can gmane know that you don't want a personal copy?

Cheers,
Uday Reddy