Re: Make a "general" Emacs configuration

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Make a "general" Emacs configuration
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:52:20 +0200

Bernardo <address@hidden> writes:

> have a look at this
Yes I knew that, but this time I didn't really have a question.

But I would like to share my thoughts with the mailing list about
something that I think is a common problem.

So I think the options are
- try to use packages.el as much as possible like the starter-kit
- fork/mirror all the needed packages and then add them as submodules

Is this all right?