Re: Tramp with sshfs

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: Tramp with sshfs
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:58:30 +0200

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0@gmail.com> writes:
> Ah that's interesting, if you point out where more or less to have a
> look it would be nice to try to see if I'm able to.
>
> And also I only found a CVS repository, something distributed would be
> better if I want to play with my version.
> Is there anything or should I use git-import magic?

To make it even more simple, what if we have a list like
'(('/volumes/arch' . 'arch')...)

of (paths . name_in_ssh_config)

What I would want then is that every time I execute a command it's
executed instead of my local machine on the remote machine.

With some hooks or advising the shell-command could not that work or is
too ugly/not working?