Re: tramp & numberp

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: tramp & numberp
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:41:41 +0200

> Than I'm lost. You could try with make --debug, but I don't expect too
> much information from ...
>
> Anybody else having this trouble with Tramp 2.2?
>
> Best regards, Michael.

Yes me too :)
But why there is a directory
tramp/lisp
and a directory
tramp2?

Also in tramp/lisp there is version 2.20-pre and in the other the CVS
id.
The thing I really don't get is where the hell this "lstoll" comes from,
it's not a user at all in my system and it's not anywhere in the
makefiles.

There must be some call that doesn't work very nicely on the mac and
gives crazy results.